Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beauty Promotes Hope

No matter how gray life can be, beauty can promote hope.
The smallest flower in a sidewalk...the dimples on a chubby little hand...a sunset that takes your breath away...the majesty of God's creation always glorifies Him and His power. And we as His creation can do just that, glorify him just by being at rest in Him.

God has gifted me with an "eye" for beauty. I see it everywhere....in the people I pass by each day..doesn't matter their "look" ...they are all beautiful in their own unique way. And when we celebrate that difference the beauty is awe inspiring.

My hope, my prayer, is that God will allow me to use my talents for photography, design, and events to bring out the beauty in the ordinary things of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment